Wednesday 15 October 2014

Scrapy Land challenge # 4 - Halloween

October 15th and everything is about Halloween now :) So we as a Scrapy Land DT :)





I don't celebrate Halloween, we don't have that tradition in Poland but now I'm in Ireland so I have few bits at home plus always full bags of sweets waiting for little neighbours to come :) It's hard to have all types of dies, I don't have any halloween ones as I would have no opportunity to use them as much as the others. But I am big fun of cats so I bought a cat and made my version of  halloween card.
I used window die and cat die from Scrapy Land shop

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the black cat in the window and the gauze is a great addition to the window!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that whispy background you have created with the cheese cloth, Joanna! Great idea, and especially with all the "BOO!" sentiments in the background! What a change from Poland to Ireland, where I believe most of the US acquired its Halloween traditions from. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely terrific! Love how the cat is looking out, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love how you used non Halloween dies to create a fabulous Halloween card. The cheescloth behind the window is the perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Love the way you used the window die on this and the kitty is just adorable sitting there. Fun card for Halloween!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fabulous!! How creative to use the dies for Halloween!! I love the cheese cloth in the window and the kitty!! Awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete