Sunday 15 May 2016

My DT Application for Robin's Nest :)

I would like to stay as a DT Member with The Robin's Nest and below that is my project prepared for DT Call

I made a frame for a cat lover (like me)

I use all black & white papers for my project:
First I cut a 15x15 cm square to use it as my background

Then I cut round frame from white paper with black dots and covered my chipboard frame with clear embossing powder:

After that I add my cat image (everything was on 3d tape to lift it up)
I add beautiful fabric flower and black pearls to my chipboard frame
In the end I add two hand made flowers, lots of leaves, walking cat on the bottom on frame and two large black pearls.

Hope you like my frame :)



1 comment:

  1. love this. I have cats in my house - thanks for your interest in the Robin Nest

    ReplyDelete